I bet you are surprised to see me here. I know I am. I have never attempted a blog site, but I enjoy easedropping on yours. Let's me know what you are up to, and let's me realize that you are a little odd (but then so am I). I guess we know it runs in the family. So since I don't know how this works, I guess I can say...well... anything. Which is really wonderful since I know soooo much about you. Hummmm.... (Leslie sweats profusely). I guess I will be nice though (considering the pic you posted of my adorable son after he politely abused you (if there is such a thing). That photoshop is a pretty mean tool for someone who is just computer tolerant. (I am literate, I just could know more.)
So what could I say that is something that you won't mind sharing. How about a "Mush" recipe? Here is one of your favorites at one time in your life.
Mushroom Round Steak
1 can mushroom soup
1 package onion soup mix
1 round steak
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place round steak in a dutch oven (for those who do not know what a dutch oven is, it is a large about 8 qt, normally metal, pot with lid). In a bowl, mix soups and one can of water. Pour mixture over meat. Place lid on pot and place in oven for 2 hours. When done, if you take the meat out and add a little milk (1/4 c. or so) to the soup mixture and warm on burner, you have a great gravy for mashed potatoes.
I hope you and your readers enjoy. I will try to post more recipes later. I love you Leslie and couldn't be prouder of you.
Love, T
1 package onion soup mix
1 round steak
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place round steak in a dutch oven (for those who do not know what a dutch oven is, it is a large about 8 qt, normally metal, pot with lid). In a bowl, mix soups and one can of water. Pour mixture over meat. Place lid on pot and place in oven for 2 hours. When done, if you take the meat out and add a little milk (1/4 c. or so) to the soup mixture and warm on burner, you have a great gravy for mashed potatoes.
I hope you and your readers enjoy. I will try to post more recipes later. I love you Leslie and couldn't be prouder of you.
Love, T
1 comment:
... how sweet is this!!! Minus the blackmail.
Must admit ladies I was one big fat picky eater when I was younger and didn't like any mush, but now... lo and behold this is one yummy treat!!! Go ahead give T's recipes a try, she is one domestic diva! :) Beg her for more...
Post a Comment