
Time for Some spring/summer recipes around here... no?
Caramelized Beef Skewers
1 lb beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced long strips
¼ cup A1 steak sauce
¼ cup BBQ sauce
1 tsp Dijon mustard
Soak skewers in water (we use apple juice) for 30 minutes prior to threading meat.
Toss steak with 2 tbsp of the steak sauce; let stand for 10 minutes to marinate. Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 tablespoons steak sauce, bbq sauce and mustard; set aside.
Preheat grill to medium high heat. Thread steak onto skewers. Ribbon the meat on.
Grill skewers 6 minutes or until cooked through, turning after 3 minutes and brushing generously with the bbq sauce mixture.
* These are yummy and very tender, don’t skimp on the cut of meat, but since it’s thinly sliced its cheap! These and the chicken skewers are our company’s favorite dishes!
Caramelized Beef Skewers
1 lb beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced long strips
¼ cup A1 steak sauce
¼ cup BBQ sauce
1 tsp Dijon mustard
Soak skewers in water (we use apple juice) for 30 minutes prior to threading meat.
Toss steak with 2 tbsp of the steak sauce; let stand for 10 minutes to marinate. Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 tablespoons steak sauce, bbq sauce and mustard; set aside.
Preheat grill to medium high heat. Thread steak onto skewers. Ribbon the meat on.
Grill skewers 6 minutes or until cooked through, turning after 3 minutes and brushing generously with the bbq sauce mixture.
* These are yummy and very tender, don’t skimp on the cut of meat, but since it’s thinly sliced its cheap! These and the chicken skewers are our company’s favorite dishes!
4 comments:
Yeah, new stuff to try! I love grilled food.... Keep them coming!
Ooo these look good - to soak in apple juice is such a good idea!!
Tried these last night for dinner - they were delish!!! Definatly a keeper
hey I found you through leslie and I love your blog style. I saw this just in time tomorrow is grocery shopping day and I am going to try and add more protien, LESS SUGAR into my daily diet!!! Wish me luck I will let you know how your recipe turned out!
xoxo
Post a Comment