Pasta Fagioli
from my Aunt T, who got it from her dear friend Lynette (isn't that how the best recipes come about through a friend of a friend!)
1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
1 onion, chopped
3 cans low fat Progresso Minestrone Soup
1 can Ranch style beans
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 can diced tomatoes
Brown ground beef and onion in dutch oven.
Add other ingredients.
Heat thoroughly.
Serve.
* Freezes well, and so easy. I have taken this to church potluck on several occasions. Very hearty and perfect for winter.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's funny, I have the same recipe and I never think to make it, although we love it's hearty flavor! I think I will dust it off this week.
We have such similar cooking styles! I haven't tried a recipe of yours that we haven't liked!!! Loving all of these new favorites...
Oh, and don't worry many, many people come here for meal ideas! I have given your address to my mom, my sister, my aunt...
All of whom LOVES these simple, deliouse meal ideas!
Post a Comment