Friday, July 21, 2006

So how does this work?

There will be two kinds of posts on this blog.

1) Recipes... Lots of recipes. If you have recipes you want to add drop me an email at leslieautumn@gmail.com and I will add you to the contributors of this blog. Then you can go and add your tried and true easy dinner recipes. The ones that your family may be sick of cause you do it all the time but; its good and it works. I will add mine as well.

2)The meal plan for the week. It will have 6 meals picked out for the week. A couple more time consuming ones, and a couple easy and quick ones. There will be some that work togethor. For instance, baked chicken one day, and then a chicken pot pie a couple nights later with the leftover chicken. Moves these meals around to work for your week and your schedule. They will have a link to each recipe.

Feel free to leave comments on recipes you try and like, or changes that make it easier, or yummier. Or just leave a comment to let us know your out there, and are joining us in our quest to make life simple.

I know I for one, am looking forward to trying some of your favorites.

No comments: