Whiskey River Wrap
Recently I had this dish at Red Robin with Ms. Katie, it was delicious. I like the flavors the crunch everything. So I recreated it at home..perfect for a Sunday after church. And a lot cheaper than the $10.00 price tag.
Spinach Tortillas
Ranch Dressing
Grated Cheese - I used cheddar
Shredded Lettuce
Chopped Cooked Chicken (drenched in a sweet BBQ sauce) we use sweet baby Rays.. yum.
Tortilla Strips
Chopped Tomatoes
Put a tin layer of ranch on tortilla
Grate a thin layer of cheese onto the ranch
add the chicken, lettuce and chopped tomatoes
add the tortilla strips (if you don't have any, you can fry some up with canola oil and corn tortillas)
roll up
cut. and eat.
yum.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yum. this is my go-to meal at red robin. it just can't go wrong. so good.
yummmm ... now this one, I'll be making for sure!!
where do you find the spinach tortillas?
Post a Comment