cheesecake stuffed strawberries
easy + pretty for a brunch, little treat, or just because...
24 large strawberries hulls removed
12 ounces cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 Tb confectioners sugar
1/2 cup almonds chopped fine in blender
cut the stem and as deep as you can into the berry as long as you don't cut through..
soften cream cheese, whatever route works for you. I just bought whipped.. :) or you could microwave for a few seconds
mix with the vanilla and sugar... until smooth to create a filling... add more depending on what sweet factor your going for.
spoon or pipe into each strawberry hole.
dip cheesecake filled in, into the nuts... covering the cheesecake filling
chill. eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ooh, what a delectable-looking treat! And so easy! I am now adding those ingredients to my grocery list so I can whip some of these up...
Post a Comment