this is a recipe Im sure you all have one of
but I tend to be picky when it comes to Mexican
I don't do olives, or totally love salsa and I don't like the taste of plain old sour cream with nothing else..
but this I liked... and I have made a couple times.... thanks to a sweet lady at a moms club..
so here it is
Mexican Layer Dip
1 can refried beans
1 pkg. sour cream
1 pkg Lawrys taco seasoning
2 tomatos chopped
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1 cup shredded cheese
2 avocados Or pre-made guacamole
1/8 cup finely chopped onions
Spread the refried beans in a 9x11 pan, mix the sour cream with the taco seasoning and layer that over the beans, then mix the avocado with the onion and add some garlic salt and a squeeze of lemon then layer over the sour cream. Top with shredded cheese, tomatoes and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that looks yummy...very yummy
Post a Comment