and it gets gobbled up quick....
in fact we threw our girl a little Rylan Regatta way back when... made two heaping huge pans of it, and I never got a bite in time.... I guess it was a hit.. Try it for yourself...
in fact I tried to snap a pic of it when it popped out of the oven... but it was already dispersed....
so here it is in its shinning glory with ribs, & garlic parmesan mashed potatoes..
Mac & Cheese
16 ounces elbow macaroni ( cooked)
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup flour
3 1/2 cups milk
1 lb cheese, cut into cubes ( I use Velveeta for creamier mac and cheese)
breadcrumbs
Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a pan cook butter, salt, pepper and flour and stir until smooth.
Remove from heat add milk, return to heat and bring to a boil.
Boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat and add cheese, stir until melted.
Pour over elbows, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
oh I see how you are... you want the garlic mashed potatoes too.. fine fine.... :)
Parmesan Baby Red Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Ingredients :
2 1/2 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled,quartered
3 cloves garlic, peeled
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions
Put potatoes and garlic in lg pan.
Cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
Drain well.
Mash withwith the butter, milk, and salt.
Stir in the parmesan cheese.

No comments:
Post a Comment