but embarrassingly enough I declared at there table over and over again, my love for it.
Its amazing. I will make it a lot.
I dare you too, and its not spicy at all... I am a heat pansy.... its fine... its yummy cool refreshing and sweet, you'll love it.
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 garlic clove, minced
1 cup fresh or frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
1 cup chopped red bell pepper
3/4 cup chopped onion
1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
Bring first 7 ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan.
Reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
Combine vinegar mixture, corn, and the remaining ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill.
Beginning to end is about 10 minutes, then with an hour to chill.


No comments:
Post a Comment