Okay so I needed a choclate fix, and felt like trying something new.
I tried these, they were in the oven in under 4 minutes. I thought to myself, how good could they be..
they are great quick little cookies....
and they can be fully customizable... what about a white cake mix and peanut butter chips.. ohhhh... a strawberry cake mix and white chips. I have ideas people....
but anyways heres the replica of what I made last night.
1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs 2 cups chocolate chips or 2 cups butterscotch chips or 2 cups peanut butter chips
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1 Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in a bowl and mix well.
2 Stir in chips and nuts, if using.
3 Drop by teaspoons on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
4 Upon removing from oven, let the cookies stand on sheet for two minutes, then cool on racks.
and I mean I thought a bite would look cute... so I bit the bullet so to speak... so moist the next day....
don't judge me for eating one at this time of day...



No comments:
Post a Comment