There will be 6 meals total. One night is for out, or leftovers.
1. Mexican Lasagna - A little more time consuming but still simple, a heartier meal!
bake 2 extra chicken breasts and shred for Meal #3, and refrigerate.
SIDES- Mexican Rice & garden salad.
2.Shrimp Florentine - Quick & Easy
If your a small family you can get by with about a pound a half of shrimp for both this meal
and Jumbalya
SIDES- Garlic Bread & SPinach Salad
3. Chicken Pot Pie - QUICK & Easy!
Use the chicken you already baked and shredded from Mexican Lasagna
4. Jumbalya - Quick & Easy
use the leftover shrimp from the shrimp florentine
5. Chef Salad - Lighter Meal
SIDES- good good croissants, or rolls
6. Bruschetta Minute Steaks- Warm & Filling about 30 minutes hands on.
SIDES- steamed green beans
hopefully this helps you guys try some new recipes and have an easy plan for the week! :)
Can't wait to start seeing your recipes, to add them drop me an email leslieautumn@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hi!
i have taken some card classes from deena at timeless treasures and saw your blog link through her site.
i have to tell you that i am very excited about the meal planning blog and i promise to email you some recipes to contribute!
-krista
Wow!
This looks awesome!
Inspiration indeed...
I just whipped up a batch of my new found-favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe but it's too hot to turn the oven on and bake them right now. I think I'll save them for a Friday-night-midnight-snack.
Thanks guys....
So looking forward to adding in your recipes as well.
Let me know wha tyou like, and what you don't!
Thank you so much for this blog.
In my book you are right up there with Martha Stewart, only with a way better personality!
This looks wonderful, Leslie! I think I will try it for next week's meal plan. Everything looks delicious and even though I'm not a fan of Chicken pot pie, I will try it. :) This is really wonderful that you are doing this. I've done meal plans during our married life, it certanily makes life easier. My mom did it all of my life, she would plan the entire month. I have no idea how she idi it. :) Have a wonderful night.
Blessings,
Fairlight
Post a Comment